Numerous people from different countries move to other countries in search of better opportunities for their career growth and a higher lifestyle. Kuwait is a rapidly growing country that welcomes thousands of foreigners and provides them with more employment and business opportunities along with a first-class lifestyle. All those who are looking to relocate to stunning Kuwait shall need to get a Kuwait attestation for their professional and personal documents to mark their legitimacy to stay and work in the country without any legal trouble.
Kuwait attestation is a verification process through which the contents of a certificate get checked by the authorized departments to prove them legal and genuine before the personnel of the Destination Country. Certificate attestation is a way to verify a certificate to affirm that the contents and issuer are genuine and liable to use in Kuwait. It is a legal act of acknowledging that the certificate is authentic and legit and can be legally used in Kuwait.
Kuwait attestation is a lengthy and tough procedure you can do it on your own or get assistance from expert Kuwait Attestation services. These attestation services agencies are the best option to complete this certification correctly under the expert’s supervision. These agencies have professional agents who can get you through this certification process in a problem-free way effectively and timely. An attestation needs to complete by relevant authorities of the Home Country as well as from the Destination Country.
Kuwait Embassy attestation in Chennai
Every Indian who wants to travel in or outside Kuwait requires legalization for their certificates. The procedure of legalization/attestation is the same in every Indian state to visit Kuwait. Whether you require Kuwait Embassy attestation in Chennai or Delhi you have to go through some particular authorities to get it. This procedure will start from the originating state of the certificates and after the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) and Kuwait Embassy in India; ends with MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) in Kuwait.
Procedure of Attestation of certificates is different for different categories of certificates. E.g. the procedure of Degree attestation for Kuwait will be different for attestation of Birth certificates for Kuwait. There are 3 categories of certificates and documents that need authentication before using in other countries.
The categories of certificates that necessitate the authentication/attestation are Academic certificates, Personal certificates, and Commercial Documents.
Academic Certificates Attestation
Academic Certificates include Degree certificates, Diploma certificates, HSC, SSC, School Leaving certificates, Mark Sheets, and others.
To get a Degree attestation for Kuwait in India, the Academic certificate attestation procedure will be applicable because a Degree certificate is an Academic certificate that proves your educational qualification.
Procedure of Degree Certificates Attestation/ Academic Certificates Attestation
- HRD Verification – The Academic/Degree certificates need to get their primary verification from the Human Resource Development (HRD) Department/ Education Department (School/University/Board/Council) of issuing state.
- MEA Legalization – After the State verification from the HRD Department, External Affairs Ministry (MEA), India will authenticate the certificates and send them to Kuwait Embassy.
- Kuwait Embassy Attestation – Thereafter, Kuwait Embassy/Consulate in India will legalize those certificates with their authentic stamp to make them genuine and reliable to use in Kuwait.
Personal Certificates Attestation
Personal Certificates include Birth certificates, Death certificates, Marriage certificates, Medical, PCC, Divorce certificates, and others.
To complete a procedure for attestation of Marriage certificate, the Personal certificate attestation procedure will be applicable because a Marriage certificate is a Personal certificate and proves your marriage details.
Procedure of Marriage Certificates Attestation/ Personal Certificates Attestation
- Home Department Verification – The Personal/Marriage certificates need to get their primary verification from SDM – Sub Divisional Magistrate / Home Department of issuing state.
- MEA Legalization – After the State verification from the Home Department, External Affairs Ministry (MEA), India will authenticate the certificates and send them to Kuwait Embassy.
- Kuwait Embassy Attestation – Then, Kuwait Embassy/Consulate in India will legalize those certificates with their authentic stamp to make them legal and genuine to use in Kuwait.
Commercial Documents Attestation
Commercial Documents include Power of Attorney, Bank Statements, Memorandum of Articles, Company Invoices, Product List, and others.
Procedure of Commercial Documents Attestation
- Chamber of Commerce Verification – The Commercial Documents need to get their primary verification from the Chamber of Commerce (COC).
- MEA Legalization – After the verification from the Chamber of Commerce, External Affairs Ministry (MEA), India will authenticate the certificates and send them to Kuwait Embassy.
- Kuwait Embassy Attestation – After the MEA legalization, Kuwait Embassy/Consulate in India will legalize those certificates with their authentic stamp to make them legit to use in Kuwait.
Why it is necessary to get Kuwait Embassy Attestation in Delhi?
Kuwait Attestation in Delhi is necessary for various motives like work visa, scholar visa, residence visa or residence aspects, etc. It’s a compulsory process, and also you can’t visit Kuwait without going through the Kuwait Embassy Attestation procedure. It ensures that you don’t have any incorrect intentions or are not an illegal immigrant and gives you permission to move or work in Kuwait.
The Kuwait Embassy Attestation in Delhi process is a procedure where all the Delhi originating personal and professional documents and certificates get the authentication from the relevant authorities, using which the government will affirm your Delhi certificates. In different words, an attestation will make the certificates valid and legal to use overseas.
No matter if you want Kuwait Embassy Attestation in Delhi or Kuwait Embassy Attestation in Bangalore many attestation agencies cater their services throughout India. These are certified agencies by the MEA that can outsource the authentication services to the general public. These attestation agencies have agents that have many years of experience in this service and can complete this procedure on your behalf in a price-effective way. They have complete information about this procedure and know all the knick-knacks of an authentication.
How much time and fee does it need to complete the Kuwait Embassy attestation in Mumbai?
The time requirement and service fee for Certificate Attestation for Kuwait in India are different from state to state and agency to agency. Various aspects like the type of certificates that require attestation in Mumbai, Destination country, issuing place in Mumbai, concerning authorities, and additional requirements of the candidate can affect the completion time and fee for this process.
Attestation of certificates is a long and time-eating procedure. Whether you require Kuwait Embassy attestation in Mumbai or Kuwait Embassy attestation in Hyderabad it is a complex procedure and needs the guidance of the Kuwait Embassy to complete it correctly.