We can’t keep a graphic pen tablet separate from the stylus. There is no use in doing this. When a graphic pen tablet and stylus come together it makes sense at work. The graph of the stylus keeps moving up and down with its capabilities, sensitivity, functionalities, designing, etc.
The functionality is to act like a normal pen or sketch. In the tech market, different types of stylus have arrived and have become popular. Some of them you know or not read about in this post!
Huion stylus used with a graphic tablet is designed with high-tech internal component capabilities. The tip can be hard, soft, disc tip, fiber tip, etc. When you ask for the stylus in the tech market you will find active stylus and passive stylus lets know more about the two.
Types of stylus used in graphic pen tablet
The stylus and device do not make any interaction with each other but you have the utility to write and draw on a tablet screen. It responds concerning the finger and its electrical charge.
It is an electronic tip pen with electronic capabilities that has some basic functionalities like an eraser, memory, different pressure sensitivity to draw thick and thin lines or strokes. The palm rejection feature will eliminate any kind of interference from the screen surfaces. The design and appearance of the active stylus are massive because of its functionality.
You just need to point the stylus to your graphic pen tablet screen. It is easy to customize the functionality and programmable keys.
The stylus has given relief to your fingers and exposure to your graphic design. Check if the tip is fine and pointed. If not, install the nib or tip according to your need.
Whenever you are going to choose a stylus for a graphic pen tablet don’t adjust with its price. Also, look over the functionality and choose a high-performance stylus compatible with your graphic pen tablet.
The stylus you are choosing should be comfortable in your hands, the grip should be perfect and does not pressurize your hands.
Many graphic pen tablet brands have launched high-performance pen displays and pen tablets, they come with different styluses. If the stylus gets broken or lost what you’ll do to come out of this situation. Sometimes it’s harder to get a pen with the same compatibility that can work with your tablet.
The standard Huion pen comes with two buttons but without any eraser. Here we are listing a few pen models that will be compatible with your Huion tablets. You can purchase all of these styluses from any shopping site.
- PW201 pen: This pen has single compatibility with Huion H430P.
- P68 pen is compatible with a large array of inspiroy graphic pen tablets includes: Q11K, H950P, H640P, G10T, H430P
GT series: GT-190, GT-220 V2, GT-156HD V2, GT 221, GT 156HD
- PW100 Pen: It is compatible with Huion H640P, Huion H610 PRO V2, Huion H1060P, Huion H950P.tablet
- PW500 Pen: This pen is compatible with Huion Inspiron as well as the Kamvas series pen. You can connect with Huion kamvas Pro22, Huion Kamvas GT-191 V2, Huion kamvas Pro 20, Huion HS611, Huion Inspiroy WH1409 V2, Huion Inspiroy Dial Q620M, Huion Inspiroy Q11K V2.
- PE330 Pen: it is compatible with GT series tablets, Huion GT-220 V2, Huion GT-221, Huion GT-156HD V2, Huion Kamvas GT-191.
- PW 507 Pen: It is compatible with kamvas series, Huion Kamvas Pro 16, Huion Kamvas Pro 13, Huion Kamvas Pro 12, Huion Kamvas 16, Huion Kamvas 20.
- P80 Pen: This pen is not compatible with Huion display tablets, G10T, Q11K, H430P.
Hope, this list will help you to find the compatible pen for your Huion pen tablet whether it is categorized as the Inspiroy series or the Huion Kamvas series.