Being organized and our things organized is one good habit everyone should have, it makes our life a little smooth and easy. While working on your PC if you need a file or any document, but you don’t remember where you saved it. Just images all the time you’ll be wasting to look for it. Whereas if you had organized files and folders your productivity will be maximized. When we no longer use a file or image it slowly becomes junk and negatively affects our computer, slows down the system, and creates bugs. To avoid all this cluttering you can use Duplicate Photo remover software. You can also use Quick photo finder to delete all similar and duplicate images from your computer and get one big step closer to organizing files and folders.
The pain of not finding files in time is frustrating and you’ll realize this when you are in this situation.
To avoid all the delays follow these hacks to organize everything:
Avoid putting up files on the Desktop-
Your desktop is meant to be clean and shows that beautiful high-resolution wallpaper you’ve put up. It is supposed to contain your trash/recycle bin, some important applications and that’s it. We do not care and keep saving our files and folders on the desktop, until we need it and face issues. So make sure you are clearing all the files and folders from there and moving them to one place where you can find everything.
Create limited folders-
When you’re making folders, keep it minimal. Most files will match somewhere in your hierarchy if you’ve done an honest job of at first mapping it out. You want to avoid many various folders containing similar files and data. Make limited folders for different categories of files and save it particularly on that very folder every time. Use your precious time in creating data not finding them in your folders.
Delete all unwanted files and pictures-
when we edit pictures or have a photoshoot we end up saving many pictures that are similar or duplicate. Which are of no use and just hogging up important space. Idle images also become junk and can lead to malfunctioning of the system. For that, you can use the additional application Quick photo finder for removing all the junk files easily and quickly. Download and install the amazing duplicate photo finder tool to make use of all the features mentioned below:
- Storage space– scans and deletes every bit of duplicate and similar photos which will make a lot of space and assures faster and smoother performance
- Intelligent Algorithms – It has a smart algorithm and with smart algorithms built-in it leaves no identical images to scan
Know More: 5 Tips to Fix Audio Problem on Windows PC
you can use another Disk cleanup tool that is built-in for cleaning up system files. The files that are idle in the system and are of no use can negatively affect the PC. These unwanted files may consist of log files, temporary files, thumbnails, device driver packages, and much more. Follow these steps to locate and remove them:
- First of all Search disk cleanup utility in the search box
- Then Choose the drive you want to clean and wait till it process
- There will be a separate window displaying all the junk files
- On the bottom left corner, you will see a tab “cleanup system files” click on it
- To start cleanup select the drive again
- Select and mark whichever files you wish to remove and press OK.
Name your files and place them strategically-
naming your files correctly makes them easy to find. After making folders now it’s important to know how to place files. Name them according to their related content.
- Personal files- images, data, shared data, finances, family, education, finance, vehicle, etc
- Business files- client data, edited files, projects, legal, planning, marketing, etc
You can also add templates, shortcuts to files you need on a daily basis.
We hope some of these hacks are useful to you and you have a well-organized library, files, and folders. Now you are productive without worrying about where all my files are. Saving files to their related folders directly will help you also maintain organized folders for a long time to make this a practice.