DIC TOOLS is a Brazed Carbide End Mill Cutting Tool Manufacturer in India. Used for multipurpose applications. We have also various kinds of Brazed Carbide Cutting Tool. Which include End Mills, Drills, Reamers, Chamfering Cutter, etc. It is available in Standard as well as non-standard sizes as per Customer Requirement. The Carbide can withstand the higher temperatures needed by cutting tools. Also makes it useful in the industrial world.
Below are the most important types of Brazed Carbide End Mill Cutting Tools:
- Brazed Carbide End Mills 2 and 4 flutes: These End Mills made from Brazed Carbide material. Most commonly used in the engineering industry engaged in machine activity. Also used for all end mill operations. End Mills manufactured in low and high-helix flutes. The overall length of end mills are available is 100 to 135.
- Brazed Carbide Long Flutes End Mills: We are a Brazed Carbide Long Flutes End Mills Manufacturer in India. Used for common purpose applications on ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Specially designed for long machining life and good debris evacuation capability. We have also available standard and non-standard sizes and dimensions as per customer requirements.
- Brazed Carbide Long Flutes End Mills in 2 Flutes and 4 Flutes: Long Flute Cut, Where the corners are sharp and generate a 90° corner. With or without coating also supplied by us as per customer requirement. It is available in diameter 10 to 40mm. Material: Brazed Carbide.
- Brazed Carbide Long Series End Mills: DIC TOOLS is a Brazed Carbide Long Series End Mills Manufacturer in India. End Mills are Solid Shank mill tools. It is specially designed to use side-cutting flute edges to machine most materials. Our End Mills have a cutting surface on a single end or double end. The overall length of end mills are available is 100 to 135.
- Brazed Carbide Long 4 and 6 Flutes End Mills: Used for common purpose applications on ferrous and non-ferrous materials. Long length makes longer cuts pragmatic. DIC have also available standard and non-standard sizes and dimensions as per customer requirements.
- Brazed Carbide Center Cut End Mills: Center Cut End Mills suitable for cutting difficult materials such as stainless steel and nickel-based super alloys. Used for 3D profiling a workpiece on a mill. Also used for plunging and roughing operations to remove material. Our end mill features flutes with modular inserts which also adds the feature of indexable cutting tools.
- Brazed Carbide Roughing End Mills: Specially designed to quickly remove large amounts of material during heavier operations. DIC End Mills are manufactured from high-quality raw materials. End Mills are also used for the difficult roughing or hardened steel and other non-ferrous materials.
- Brazed Carbide Fine Pitch End Mills: Our End mills advantage is that it increases metal removal at faster rates. Used on a very broad spectrum of materials having up-to high tensile strength. It is available in diameter 16 to 32 mm. The overall length of end mills are available is 105 to 130.
- Brazed Carbide Fine Pitch 6 Flutes End Mills: DIC TOOL is a Brazed Carbide Fine Pitch 6 Flutes End Mills Manufacturer in India. Made from carbide material. Use For high production metal removal in a wide range of work piece materials. DIC Product is manufactured from high-grade raw material for best performance.