Apple entered the smartphone market with the launch of the iPhone in 2007 and took over the high-end segment. The phones from the company are a notch higher than other brands. It applies the latest designs, design tweaks, and incredible accessories to make it the best mobile.
7 Reasons for Brand obsession:
Apple iPhones run on iOS is a trailblazer which is constantly updated with new exclusive features making the iPhones mightier. for example, the latest iPhone 12 Pro Max runs on iOS v14 and this Apple iPhones’ price is around 130,000 INR.
The iPhones come with striking features like the voice assistant Siri, and many other useful preinstalled app. The phones also come with huge RAM, Storage, Quad/Triple Camera configuration for example the best mobile iPhone 12 Mini has 256GB storage and comes with 5X Digital Zoom and 2X Optical Zoom. This Apple iPhones’ price is around 85000 INR.
The iOS App Store opens up a wide variety of popular apps. Many of the apps are first launched on iOS App Store and later released on other platforms which show the superiority of iPhones.
The Apple iPhones seamlessly integrates with other products from Apple. Once integrated the data can be accessed from any of the permitted devices, for example, the best mobile Apple iPhone 11 Pro can be integrated with a Mac or iPad. This Apple iPhones’ price is around 79000 INR.
The pre-installed apps on an iPhone can be uninstalled which is a big plus point when compared to other platforms. This helps in freeing up the space held by these unwanted apps.
Apple’s iOS is a closed platform and hence the security level is high. Many trusted apps are checked for any kind of Malware and then hosted on the App Store.
Due to the phone’s high brand value, the resale price of the used mobiles is also good. Many people willingly purchase used Apple iPhones as it has a high brand recall.
Some of the best iPhones are listed below:
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
It is the latest best mobile which supports 5G and runs on iOS v14, Apple A14 Bionic processor, and Apple GPU (4 core graphics). It has a massive 6GB RAM and 256GB non-expandable storage. This Apple iPhones price is around 140,000 INR for this variant.
- A 6.7 inch OLED display with 1284 x 2778 pixels screen resolution powers the display unit. It has a Gorilla Glass (back) and is waterproof and dustproof.
- The rear camera layout is 12MP+12MP+12MP and the front camera of 12MP. The camera settings and features are Retina Flash (front), Dual LED Flash, 12X Digital Zoom, 2.5X Optical Zoom, Burst mode, HDR mode, Face Detection, Touch to focus, Digital Zoom, and Auto Flash.
- This variant has a 20W fast charging Li-ion 3687 mAh battery. Wireless charging technology is also enabled.
- For Connectivity it has NFC, Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, Hotspot, and USB.
- The Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus loudspeakers give a clear sound output and it also a Lightning audio jack.
- Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Barometer, Accelerometer, and Compass as Sensory features.
- It comes in Gold, Pacific Blue, Graphite, and Silver colors.
Apple iPhone X
This Apple iPhones’ price is around 110,000 INR and is one of the best mobiles which runs on iOS v11.0.1 which is upgradable to iOS v11.2, Apple a11 Bionic Chipset, and a Hexacore CPU with an M11 co-processor. It has 3GB RAM and 258GB of non-expandable internal storage.
Also Read: How to start a cell phone repair business
- This phone has a 5.8 inch OLED display with a screen resolution of 1125 x 2436 and also has a 3D Touch Touchscreen feature.
- The dual-camera at the back with 12MP+ 12MP and a front camera of 7MP has settings and features like Quad-LED True Tone Flash (Rear), Retina Flash (Front) HDR mode, Burst mode, Auto Flash, Touch to focus, and Face Detection.
- It has a single sim slot and uses Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS, and NFC for connectivity purposes.
- It has stereo speakers and a Lightning Audio Jack.
- Barometer, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Light Sensor, Compass, Proximity Sensors are inbuilt.
- It has preinstalled apps like FaceTime, iTunes Store, Podcasts, iBooks, Find my Friends, Find my iPhone, and Siri.
- It is available in Space Grey and Silver Grey.
iPhone 11 Pro
This Apple iPhones’ price is around 89000 INR and has a 5.8 inch OLED display with 1125 x 2436 pixels resolution with the 3D Touch Touchscreen feature. The phone has an 18W fast charging Li-ion 3046 mAh battery with a wireless charging feature.
- This best mobile runs on iOS v13.0 has an Apple A13 Bionic chipset, Hexacore CPU and Apple GPU.
- It has a triple camera setup of 12MP+12MP+12MP and a front camera of 12MP. The features and settings are Quad Dual Ture Tone Flash (back), Retina Flash (front), HDR mode, Burst Mode, 10X Digital Zoom, Face Detection, Auto Flash, and Touch to focus.
- 4GB RAM and 256GB storage.
- GPS, NFC, Wifi, Bluetooth, Hotspot, are enabled.
- Gyroscope, Barometer, Compass, Accelerometer, Light Sensor, and Proximity Sensor are built-in.
- It comes in Midnight Green, Silver, Gold, and Space Grey colors.
If you are interested in buying a premium brand like Apple or OnePlus, you can check out the Apple and OnePlus Mobile Price on Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. It is one of the largest digital networks selling products across 1600 plus cities and offering facilities like doorstep delivery and easy finance. Apply for your EMI Network Card today and avail yourself of a wide range of pre-approved offers from Bajaj Finserv.